With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District in Toronto (Toronto Entertainment District), you'll be steps from PATH Underground Shopping Mall and 4 minutes by foot from Princess of Wales Theatre. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Metro Toronto Convention Centre and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from CN Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 256 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Path - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
PATH Underground Shopping Mall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Second City - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
TIFF Bell Lightbox - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Princess of Wales Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Roy Thomson Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
CN Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Alexandra Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Spadina Avenue Shopping District - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Toronto Symphony Orchestra - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Queen Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rogers Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Toronto-Dominion Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay plus CAD 100.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available