Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Old Mill Toronto in Toronto (Etobicoke), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of High Park and Bloor West Village. This 4-star hotel is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Casa Loma and 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from CN Tower.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 57 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor tennis court, a 24-hour fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this Tudor hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at the hotel's restaurant, The Old Mill Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1858 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bloor West Village - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
High Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Lake Ontario - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Queen Street - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Medieval Times - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
BMO Field - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Ricoh Coliseum - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Bata Shoe Museum - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Exhibition Place - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Royal Conservatory of Music - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Ontario Place - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Casa Loma - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Direct Energy Centre - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Fort York National Historic Site - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Sherway Gardens - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
The preferred airport for Old Mill Toronto is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5.00 and CAD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 12 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 12 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Reception hall
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Total number of rooms - 57
- -Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1858