Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Old Mill Toronto in Toronto (Etobicoke), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of High Park and Queen Street. This 4-star hotel is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Royal Ontario Museum and 5.6 mi (9 km) from Casa Loma.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 57 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor tennis court, a 24-hour fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this Tudor hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, The Old Mill Restaurant, for lunch, dinner, or brunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1858 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bloor West Village - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
High Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Queen Street - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Lake Ontario - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Medieval Times - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
BMO Field - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Ricoh Coliseum - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Molson Canadian Amphitheatre - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Bata Shoe Museum - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Exhibition Place - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Royal Conservatory of Music - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Ontario Place - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Royal Ontario Museum - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Enercare Centre - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Casa Loma - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 14.2 km / 8.9 mi
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
The preferred airport for Old Mill Toronto is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 12 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5.00 and CAD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 12 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking