Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at InterContinental Toronto Yorkville, you'll be centrally located in Toronto, just a 4-minute walk from Royal Ontario Museum and 14 minutes by foot from University of Toronto - St. George Campus. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Toronto Public Library and 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from Casa Loma.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 208 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at the hotel's restaurant, Signatures Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Royal Conservatory of Music - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Varsity Stadium - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Royal Ontario Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bata Shoe Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Toronto Public Library - 1 km / 0.6 mi
University of Toronto - St. George Campus - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Queen's Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Toronto General Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Spadina Avenue Shopping District - 1.6 km / 1 mi
PATH Underground Shopping Mall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Art Gallery of Toronto - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Casa Loma - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Art Gallery of Ontario - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The Path - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Queen Street - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 29.7 km / 18.4 mi
The preferred airport for InterContinental Toronto Yorkville is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 18 and CAD 22.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 11.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 39 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per stay plus CAD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Express check-in
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Indoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Steam room
- -Rooftop terrace
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Year Built - 1991
- -Total number of rooms - 208