Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in The Annex (Bloor-Yorkville), Park Hyatt Toronto is minutes from Royal Ontario Museum and Gardiner Museum. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Toronto Public Library and Ryerson University.
Make yourself at home in one of the 336 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a health club or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 km.
Enjoy American cuisine at Mortons The Steakhouse, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 30.00 for adults and CAD 30.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Coffee/tea in common areas