With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West in Mississauga (Northeast Mississauga), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Iceland Arena and Paramount Fine Foods Centre. This eco-friendly hotel is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Mississauga Convention Centre and 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Toronto Congress Centre.Rooms
Stay in one of 264 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at TAZA GRILL + BAR, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Mississauga? This hotel has facilities measuring 13500 square feet (1254 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Iceland Arena - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Paramount Fine Foods Centre - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Centennial Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Red Rose Convention Centre - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Apollo Convention Centre - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Mississauga Grand Banquet and Convention Centre - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Playdium - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Dixie Outlet Mall - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Kariya Park - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Heartland Town Centre - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Mississauga Convention Centre - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Mississauga Celebration Square - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Art Gallery of Mississauga - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Mississauga Central Library - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Living Arts Centre - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Contactless check-out is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Free in-room WiFi has a 4-device limit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 35.00 per week
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 35 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 60.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 25.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Spa services on site
- -Conference space size (feet) - 13500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1254
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available