Omori Tokyu REI Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Omori Tokyu REI Hotel in Tokyo, you'll be 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Tokyo Tower and 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace. This hotel is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Edo-Tokyo Museum and 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 197 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel was built in 1984.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Shangri-La, a restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shinagawa Aquarium - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Bay - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Happoen Garden - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Joypolis - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Komazawa Olympic Park - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Keio University - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Tokyo International Exhibition Centre - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Odaiba Venus Fort - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Shiba Park - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 75.7 km / 47.1 mi
The preferred airport for Omori Tokyu REI Hotel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1700 for adults and JPY 8500 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1080.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3240.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 197
- -Year Built - 1984