Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tokyo Plaza Hotel in Tokyo (Shinjuku), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Waseda University and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
This hotel has 7 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a water dispenser.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Robot Restaurant - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Waseda University - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Rikkyo University - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 74.5 km / 46.3 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyo Plaza Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 500.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms