Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tokyo Business Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Waseda University and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Stay in one of 183 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and you can also request refrigerators.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Tokyo Business Hotel, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Robot Restaurant - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Waseda University - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.1 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.9 km / 45.3 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 27.4 km / 17 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyo Business Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - midnight.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Please note: Guests are required to vacate their rooms between 10 AM and 4 PM daily.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage