Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Chisun Inn Kamata in Tokyo (Kamata), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Nakagin Capsule Tower. This hotel is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Tokyo Tower and 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Tokyo Big Sight.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Happoen Garden - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Komazawa Olympic Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Keio University - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Joypolis - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Shiba Park - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Zojoji Temple - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Ginza Six - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 14 km / 8.7 mi
The preferred airport for Chisun Inn Kamata is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Shared microwave