Chisun Inn Kamata
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Chisun Inn Kamata in Tokyo (Kamata), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Shinagawa Aquarium. This hotel is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Tokyo Tower and 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Tokyo International Exhibition Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and desks.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Happoen Garden - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Komazawa Olympic Park - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Keio University - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Shiba Park - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Caretta Shiodome - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Ginza Six - 14 km / 8.7 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Joypolis - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 14.4 km / 9 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
The preferred airport for Chisun Inn Kamata is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Shared microwave
- -Total number of rooms - 70
- -Number of floors - 12