Located in Tokyo (Minato), Hotel Mielparque Tokyo is within a 10-minute walk of Tokyo Tower and Shiba Park. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Tokyo Midtown and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shiba Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Zojoji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Keio University - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Suntory Hall - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ginza Six - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.8 km / 45.2 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Mielparque Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking