Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Hoshi Kai Kan in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Edo-Tokyo Museum and Akihabara Electric Town. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Ryogoku Kokugikan and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Asakusa Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66 km / 41 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Hoshi Kai Kan is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight.
Guests should use the intercom to call hotel staff for check-in after 10 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage