With a stay at Hotel Hoshi Kai Kan in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Ryogoku Kokugikan and Marunouchi Building. This hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Sensō-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a communal living room, and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Mitsukoshi - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Museum of Contemporary Art - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 66 km / 41 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Hoshi Kai Kan is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests should use the intercom to call hotel staff for check-in after 10 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Street parking
- -Lot Hours - Start time - 5:00 PM
- -Lot Hours - End time - 9:00 AM
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance