With a stay at Hotel Route-Inn Gotanda in Tokyo (Shinagawa), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Tokyo Midtown. This hotel is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Shibuya Crossing and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 191 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Happoen Garden - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Bay - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Keio University - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Cerulean Tower - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Roppongi Hills - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Shiba Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Omotesando Hills - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Gotanda is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel