Hotel Route-Inn Gotanda
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Route-Inn Gotanda in Takanawa (Shinagawa), you'll be close to Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum and Tokyo Tower. This hotel is within close proximity of Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography and Tokyo Institute of Technology.
Make yourself at home in one of the 191 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Self parking (surcharge)