Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Route-Inn Gotanda in Tokyo (Shinagawa), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Akihabara Electric Town and Edo-Tokyo Museum. This hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Tokyo Bay and 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Nezu Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 191 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and a vending machine. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Happoen Garden - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Bay - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Keio University - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Cerulean Tower - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Roppongi Hills - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Shiba Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Tokyo Tower - 7 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Gotanda is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 191
- -Meeting rooms