Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Keihan Asakusa in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sensō-ji Temple and Tokyo National Museum. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Edo-Tokyo Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 178 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at piemonte serving guests of Hotel Keihan Asakusa. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kaminarimon - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ueno Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.6 km / 41.4 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Keihan Asakusa is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1430 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel