Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Nishitetsu Inn Kamata in Ota, you'll be near the airport and close to Kawasaki Daishi and Shinagawa Aquarium. This hotel is within the vicinity of Tokyo Institute of Technology and Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request irons/ironing boards.
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Nishitetsu Inn Kamata. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 9:30 AM to 6:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is undergoing renovations from 05 March 2018 to 07 March 2018 (completion date subject to change). Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free wired Internet