With a stay at Smile Hotel Nihombashi-Mitsukoshimae in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Marunouchi Building and Kabuki-za Theatre. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Tokyo International Forum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 164 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suitengu Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Ginza Six - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Theatre Creation - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.2 km / 41.8 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
The preferred airport for Smile Hotel Nihombashi-Mitsukoshimae is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage