Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Akasaka Yoko Hotel in Tokyo (Akasaka), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Midtown and Nezu Art Museum. This hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from National Diet Building and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 235 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Brillante serving guests of Akasaka Yoko Hotel. Breakfast is available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator (lift). This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Midtown - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Roppongi Hills - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
National Diet Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Zojoji Temple - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Shiba Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.2 km / 44.9 mi
The preferred airport for Akasaka Yoko Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 235