Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Akasaka Yoko Hotel in Tokyo (Akasaka), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Midtown and Tokyo Tower. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and 2 mi (3.1 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 235 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Brillante serving guests of Akasaka Yoko Hotel. Breakfast is available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Midtown - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Roppongi Hills - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Zojoji Temple - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Shiba Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.2 km / 44.9 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
The preferred airport for Akasaka Yoko Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2