Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Akasaka Yoko Hotel in Tokyo (Akasaka), you'll be a 3-minute drive from Tokyo Midtown and 10 minutes from Tokyo Tower. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 235 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Brillante serving guests of Akasaka Yoko Hotel. Breakfast is available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator (lift). This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Akasaka Sacas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Akasaka ACT Theater - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Art Center Tokyo - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Roppongi Hills - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Mori Art Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Zojoji Temple - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shiba Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.5 km / 45.1 mi
The preferred airport for Akasaka Yoko Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Group bookings of more than 10 guests are not accepted. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 235