Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Akabane
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Akabane in Tokyo (Kita), you'll be 15 minutes by car from J-World Tokyo. This hotel is 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.
Make yourself at home in one of the 163 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
This hotel has 12 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.
At Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Akabane, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1180 for adults and JPY 540 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 3000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 3000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet