Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Akabane in Tokyo (Kita), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Sunshine City Shopping Mall and Sunshine Aquarium. This hotel is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from University of Tokyo and 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Tokyo National Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 163 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Akabane, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Rikkyo University - 8 km / 5 mi
University of Tokyo - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Ueno Park - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Toshimaen Amusement Park - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Ueno Zoo - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Tokyo Dome - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Korakuen Hall - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
The preferred airport for Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Akabane is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 35.6 km / 22.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1180 for adults and JPY 540 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 3000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 3000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Vending machine
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Year Built - 2011
- -Total number of rooms - 163