Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Chuo), Tokyu Stay Nihombashi is within a 15-minute walk of Akihabara Electric Town and Nihonbashi Takashimaya S.C.. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 123 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 2000.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nihonbashi Takashimaya S.C. - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.1 km / 41.7 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyu Stay Nihombashi is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Scheduled hot water outages will take place January 6 - June 30, 2018 from 9 AM-6 PM. During this time, hot water will be available intermittently and guests can expect to hear construction-related noise. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 500 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2000
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Total number of rooms - 123