Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tokyu Stay Meguro-Yutenji in Tokyo (Meguro), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Cerulean Tower and 5 minutes from Shibuya Crossing. This hotel is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Nezu Art Museum and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 69 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cerulean Tower - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Komazawa Olympic Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Happoen Garden - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 4 km / 2.5 mi
NHK Hall - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Omotesando Hills - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Takeshita Street - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Yoyogi Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Mori Art Museum - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 79.1 km / 49.2 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyu Stay Meguro-Yutenji is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage