With a stay at Tokyu Stay Meguro-Yutenji in Tokyo (Meguro), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Cerulean Tower and Yebisu Garden Place. This hotel is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Shibuya Crossing and 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Roppongi Hills.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 69 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cerulean Tower - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Komazawa Olympic Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Happoen Garden - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 4 km / 2.5 mi
NHK Hall - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Yoyogi National Gymnasium - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Meiji Gakuin University - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Omotesando Hills - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Takeshita Street - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Yoyogi Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Mori Art Museum - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 79.1 km / 49.2 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25.7 km / 15.9 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyu Stay Meguro-Yutenji is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage