Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tokyu Stay Meguro-Yutenji in Tokyo (Meguro), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Shibuya Crossing and Komazawa Olympic Park. This hotel is 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Yoyogi Park and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 69 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cerulean Tower - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Komazawa Olympic Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Happoen Garden - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
NHK Hall - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Omotesando Hills - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Takeshita Street - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Yoyogi Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
National Art Center Tokyo - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.1 km / 13.8 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 80.6 km / 50.1 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyu Stay Meguro-Yutenji is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 69