Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Shibuya), Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-minamiguchi is within a 15-minute walk of Shibuya Crossing and Shibuya Hikarie. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Cerulean Tower and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Nezu Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as karaoke, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at jonathans serving guests of Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-minamiguchi. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shibuya Hikarie - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cerulean Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 1 km / 0.6 mi
NHK Hall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Mori Art Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Happoen Garden - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 75.6 km / 47 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-minamiguchi is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For guests checking in after midnight, please contact the hotel directly.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage