Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-minamiguchi
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Shibuya), Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-minamiguchi is within a 10-minute drive of Nezu Art Museum and Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Tokyo Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
This hotel was built in 2003.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at jonathans serving guests of Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-minamiguchi. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For guests checking in after midnight, please contact the hotel directly.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet