Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tokyu Stay Gotanda, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Sengakuji Temple. This hotel is 3 mi (4.9 km) from Shibuya Crossing and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 168 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and bidets.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Jonathans or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Happoen Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Bay - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Keio University - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Shiba Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Tokyo Tower - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Zojoji Temple - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Roppongi Hills - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Cerulean Tower - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
NHK Hall - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 75.8 km / 47.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyu Stay Gotanda is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 510 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage