Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kuretake Inn Premium Hamamatsucho in Tokyo (Minato), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Tower and Tokyo International Forum. This apartment is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Shiba Park and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Tokyo Midtown.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shiba Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Zojoji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Keio University - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ginza Six - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Hibiya Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.6 km / 45.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage