Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Flexstay Inn Sugamo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of University of Tokyo and Sunshine Aquarium. This apartment is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Ueno Park and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Tokyo National Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones and desks, and you can also request microwaves.Amenities
This apartment offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sunshine Aquarium - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
University of Tokyo - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Rikkyo University - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Waseda University - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo Dome - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Ueno Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Korakuen Hall - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Ueno Zoo - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
The preferred airport for Flexstay Inn Sugamo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage