Hotel Park Side
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Park Side in Tokyo (Ueno), you'll be steps from Ueno Park and 5 minutes by foot from Ameyoko Shopping Street. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ueno Zoo and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ueno Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ameyoko Shopping Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
University of Tokyo - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Korakuen Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Sensoji Temple - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Marunouchi Building - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69.4 km / 43.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Park Side is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1400 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1080 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 128