With a stay at Hotel Park Side in Tokyo (Ueno), you'll be steps from Ueno Park and 5 minutes by foot from Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ueno Zoo and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Akihabara Electric Town.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a ballroom.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ueno Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
University of Tokyo - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Dome - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Korakuen Hall - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68.6 km / 42.6 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Park Side is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1400 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Water dispenser
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk