A stay at Ueno Terminal Hotel places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute walk of Ueno Park and Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ueno Zoo and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Akihabara Electric Town.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 73 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ueno Park - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
University of Tokyo - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.7 km / 42 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.1 km / 15 mi
The preferred airport for Ueno Terminal Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage