Hotel Nihonbashi Villa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Chuo), Hotel Nihonbashi Villa is within a 15-minute walk of Ryogoku Kokugikan and Akihabara Electric Town. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 63.8 km / 39.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Nihonbashi Villa is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 80
- -Luggage storage