Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Arietta Hotel and Trattoria in Tokyo (Shinagawa), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum. This hotel is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 6.8 mi (11 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Trattoria Arietta serving guests of Arietta Hotel and Trattoria. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. There is no front desk at this property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free breakfast
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Computer station
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shared microwave