A stay at Hotel Wing International Ikebukuro places you in the heart of Tokyo, a 5-minute drive from Tokyo Dome and 8 minutes from Mandarake Complex. This hotel is 4 mi (6.4 km) from Yanaka Cemetery and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a communal living room.Dining
At Hotel Wing International Ikebukuro, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rikkyo University - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Waseda University - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Tokyo Dome - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Robot Restaurant - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
University of Tokyo - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Ueno Park - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Yanaka Cemetery - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 76.6 km / 47.6 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Wing International Ikebukuro is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Additional fees apply to children 0-9 years old for breakfast when sharing existing bedding.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1060 for adults and JPY 1060 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Water dispenser
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible – no