With a stay at Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, you'll be centrally located in Paris, a 4-minute walk from Eiffel Tower and a 3-minute drive from Arc de Triomphe. This 4-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from Champs-Elysees and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Opéra Garnier.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 405 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the Eiffel Cafe Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel features 4842 square feet (450 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Eiffel Tower - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Champ de Mars - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Rue du Commerce - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Place du Trocadero - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Pont de l'Alma - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Rue Cler - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Avenue Georges V - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
UNESCO Headquarters - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Les Invalides - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Necker-Enfants Malades Hospital - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Rodin Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Champs-Elysees - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Grand Palais - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Petit Palais - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 33.8 km / 21 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is Paris (ORY-Orly).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (meters) - 450
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4842
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking