Located in Tokyo (Kamata), Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Kamata is within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Sengakuji Temple. This hotel is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Tokyo Big Sight and 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 221 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a banquet hall, and a vending machine.Dining
At Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Kamata, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Happoen Garden - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Joypolis - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Keio University - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Komazawa Olympic Park - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Shiba Park - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Zojoji Temple - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
The preferred airport for Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Kamata is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The name on the booking must match the name on the passport. A scheduled power outage will take place on January 27, 2020 from noon-4 PM. Guests planning to arrive after midnight must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please
Parcel deliveries will be accepted only for guests in house or checking in within a week of the day of receipt. Guests should write the name of the guest and check-in date on the package. The property cannot hold very large bags, large amounts of baggage, or items that require refrigeration or freezing. Please note that the property will not pay cash on delivery, so guests should make sure to pay before sending their items. Guests planning to arrive after midnight must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please
Parcel deliveries will be accepted only for guests in house or checking in within a week of the day of receipt. Guests should write the name of the guest and check-in date on the package. The property cannot hold very large bags, large amounts of baggage, or items that require refrigeration or freezing. Please note that the property will not pay cash on delivery, so guests should make sure to pay before sending their items.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 550 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge