Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Kudanshita
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Kudanshita places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 15-minute walk of Tokyo Dome and Nippon Budokan. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Yasukuni Shrine and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 144 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 2006.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Dome - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nippon Budokan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ameyoko Shopping Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Hibiya Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68.9 km / 42.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Kudanshita is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2200 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 13
- -Year Built - 2006
- -Total number of rooms - 144