With a stay at Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Ueno Okachimachi, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Ueno Park and Sensō-ji Temple. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Ameya-Yokochō and 1.9 mi (3 km) from University of Tokyo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 186 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Ueno Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kaminarimon - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.2 km / 41.8 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Ueno Okachimachi is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1320 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2310 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1760 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1760 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave