With a stay at Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Nihombashi Hakozaki in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Marunouchi Building and Kabuki-za Theatre. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Akihabara Electric Town.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 163 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suitengu Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Museum of Contemporary Art - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ginza Six - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Theatre Creation - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Toyama (TOY) - 340.4 km / 211.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Nihombashi Hakozaki is Toyama (TOY).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1320 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 2500 per day (open 24 hours)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1760 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1760 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Lot Hours - 24 hours
- -Distance from property (meters) - 200