Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Nihombashi Mitsukoshimae, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Toyosu Market and Kabuki-za Theatre. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Tokyo International Forum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 154 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ginza Six - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Nihombashi Mitsukoshimae is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1650 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1650 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Year Built - 1997
- -Total number of rooms - 154
- -Luggage storage