Ginza Capital Hotel Akane
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Ginza Capital Hotel Akane places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Tower and Tokyo National Museum. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Edo-Tokyo Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Iris, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tsukiji Outer Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ginza Six - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Caretta Shiodome - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Zojoji Temple - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Toyama (TOY) - 438.6 km / 272.6 mi
The preferred airport for Ginza Capital Hotel Akane is Toyama (TOY).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The name of this property will be changing to Ginza Capital Hotel Akane as of December 27, 2018. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1728 for adults and JPY 1728 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Vending machine
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 300