A stay at Ginza Capital Hotel Akane places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Imperial Palace and Toyosu Market. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Tokyo Tower and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Edo-Tokyo Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a banquet hall, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at AKANE KURIYA serving guests of Ginza Capital Hotel Akane. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tsukiji Outer Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ginza Six - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Toyama (TOY) - 339 km / 210.6 mi
The preferred airport for Ginza Capital Hotel Akane is Toyama (TOY).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The name of this property will be changing to Ginza Capital Hotel Akane as of December 27, 2018.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1760 for adults and JPY 1760 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage