Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Ginza Capital Hotel Main places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 15-minute walk of Kabuki-za Theatre and Ginza Six. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 256 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Flora, for lunch, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, an elevator (lift), and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ginza Six - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68.8 km / 42.7 mi
The preferred airport for Ginza Capital Hotel Main is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1728 for adults and JPY 1728 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Vending machine
- -Total number of rooms - 256