Hotel Grand Arc Hanzomon
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Grand Arc Hanzomon, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, a 5-minute drive from National Diet Building and 11 minutes from Tokyo Tower. This hotel is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 204 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. This hotel also features wedding services and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite to eat at PATIO, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has 990 square feet (92 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. A scheduled power outage will take place on January 7, 2018. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3564 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Television in common areas