Yaesu Terminal Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Yaesu Terminal Hotel in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo International Forum and Tokyo Imperial Palace. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Nippon Budokan and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 117 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Cache Cache serving guests of Yaesu Terminal Hotel. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ginza Six - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Nippon Budokan - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.7 km / 41.4 mi
The preferred airport for Yaesu Terminal Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Total number of rooms - 117