Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Smile Hotel Tokyo Asagaya in Tokyo, you'll be 5 mi (8.1 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Yoyogi Park. This hotel is 6.8 mi (11 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at にほんしゅ ぜろ serving guests of Smile Hotel Tokyo Asagaya. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Toshimaen Amusement Park - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Robot Restaurant - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Ghibli Museum - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 8.1 km / 5 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Takeshita Street - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Omotesando Hills - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
NHK Hall - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Toyama (TOY) - 412.8 km / 256.5 mi
The preferred airport for Smile Hotel Tokyo Asagaya is Toyama (TOY).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 864 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave