Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Taito), STAYTO is within a 15-minute walk of Ueno Park and Ameyoko Shopping Street. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Sensoji Temple and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameyoko Shopping Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ueno Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sensoji Temple - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69.5 km / 43.2 mi
The preferred airport for STAYTO is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 1 AM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: JPY 1000 per stay
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 70
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2