Located in Tokyo (Taito), STAYTO is within a 15-minute walk of Ueno Park and Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameya-Yokochō - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ueno Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.9 km / 41.6 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25 km / 15.5 mi
The preferred airport for STAYTO is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 1 AM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: JPY 1000 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage