Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hearton Hotel Higashishinagawa in Tokyo (Shinagawa), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Akihabara Electric Town. This hotel is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Tokyo Big Sight and 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Toyosu Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 448 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at REGINA serving guests of Hearton Hotel Higashishinagawa. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Happoen Garden - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Odaiba Venus Fort - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Keio University - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Joypolis - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Shiba Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Ariake Coliseum - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Zojoji Temple - 7 km / 4.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 73.1 km / 45.4 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1575 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Meeting rooms