With a stay at Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Kanto Earthquake Memorial Museum and within a 5-minute walk of Edo-Tokyo Museum. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Yokoamicho Park and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Kyu Yasuda Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 334 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. This hotel also features tour/ticket assistance and a vending machine. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kanto Earthquake Memorial Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Yokoamicho Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kyu Yasuda Garden - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sumida Hokusai Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Theater X - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ryogoku Firework Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Lucite Gallery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 62.9 km / 39.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22 km / 13.7 mi
The preferred airport for Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Children age 5 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. As of April 1, 2020, guests must be at least 20 years to stay in a smoking room.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2090 for adults and JPY 1045 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel