With a stay at Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Kanto Earthquake Memorial Museum and within a 5-minute walk of Edo-Tokyo Museum. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Yokoamicho Park and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Kyu Yasuda Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 334 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. This hotel also features tour/ticket assistance and a vending machine. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kanto Earthquake Memorial Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Yokoamicho Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kyu Yasuda Garden - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sumida Hokusai Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Theater X - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ryogoku Firework Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Lucite Gallery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 65.1 km / 40.4 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
The preferred airport for Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Meals are not included in the room rate for children ages 5 and younger who stay free. Guests must be at least 20 years to stay in a smoking room.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 2090 for adults and JPY 1045 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Shared microwave
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Bicycle rentals on site