Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Chiyoda), Tokyu Stay Suidobashi is within a 10-minute walk of Tokyo Dome and La Qua Tokyo Dome City. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 156 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Dome - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Nippon Budokan - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ueno Park - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69.1 km / 42.9 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyu Stay Suidobashi is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 156