With a stay at Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring in Tokyo (Chiyoda), you'll be steps from Akihabara Electric Town and 4 minutes by foot from Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Kanda Shrine and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Ueno Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hatago serving guests of Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Akihabara Electric Town - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kanda Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ueno Onshi Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.7 km / 1 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Nippon Budokan - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 67.6 km / 42 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, guests with large tattoos are not permitted to use the facilities. Guests with tattoos may use the bathing facilities if their tattoos are smaller than 3.15 inches (8 centimeters) by 5.11 inches (13 centimeters) and are covered with a sticker provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator