Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Chiyoda), Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring is a 4-minute walk from Ameya-Yokochō and 7 minutes by foot from Kanda Shrine. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1 mi (1.7 km) from Ueno Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a sauna, or other amenities including tour/ticket assistance and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hatago serving guests of Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Anime Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kanda Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ueno Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.6 km / 42 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 01000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Vending machine
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Total number of rooms - 100