With a stay at Dormy Inn Express Asakusa Hot Spring in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Kaminarimon and 6 minutes by foot from Sensō-ji Temple. This spa hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Asakusa Shrine and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private lanais. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and bidets.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hatago serving guests of Dormy Inn Express Asakusa Hot Spring. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaminarimon - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ueno Onshi Park - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Haneda Airport (HND) - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 65.8 km / 40.9 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn Express Asakusa Hot Spring is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, guests with large tattoos are not permitted to use the facilities. Guests with tattoos may use the bathing facilities if their tattoos are smaller than 3.15 inches (8 centimeters) by 5.11 inches (13 centimeters) and are covered with a sticker provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. As of October 1, 2020, this property's public bath is available to men only 3 PM-10 AM on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. On Friday-Sunday and national holidays, the public bath is available to women only 3-8 PM, and to men only 8:30 PM-10 AM. The public bath sauna in closed daily 1-5 AM. This schedule is subject to change.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Hot springs access available from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Uncovered self parking fee: JPY 4000 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Full-service spa
- -Water dispenser
- -Shared microwave
- -Lockers available
- -Uncovered parking