Dormy Inn Express Asakusa Hot Spring
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Dormy Inn Express Asakusa Hot Spring in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Kaminarimon and 5 minutes by foot from Sensoji Temple. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Asakusa Shrine and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private lanais. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a spa tub and a sauna.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hatago serving guests of Dormy Inn Express Asakusa Hot Spring. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaminarimon - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sensoji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ueno Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ameyoko Shopping Street - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
University of Tokyo - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68.8 km / 42.7 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn Express Asakusa Hot Spring is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, guests with large tattoos are not permitted to use the facilities. Guests with tattoos may use the bathing facilities if their tattoos are smaller than 3.15 inches (8 centimeters) by 5.11 inches (13 centimeters) and are covered with a sticker provided by the property. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-in hours vary by room type. Check-in hours for the "Late Check-in (10PM), Check-out (11AM)" room category start at 10 PM with check-out at 11 AM. All other room types have a 3 PM check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 76
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Year Built - 1979