Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sumisho Hotel in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo International Forum and Ryogoku Kokugikan. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Nippon Budokan.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ameyoko Shopping Street - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ginza Six - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Shinbashi Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 65.8 km / 40.9 mi
The preferred airport for Sumisho Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1260 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Total number of rooms - 83