With a stay at Sumisho Hotel in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Marunouchi Building and Kabuki-za Theatre. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Akihabara Electric Town.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and microwaves can be requested.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as karaoke.Dining
Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suitengu Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ginza Six - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Theatre Creation - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.6 km / 42 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
The preferred airport for Sumisho Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 1260 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator