Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sumisho Hotel in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Akihabara Electric Town and Kabuki-za Theatre. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Imperial Palace Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as karaoke.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ginza Six - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.6 km / 42 mi
The preferred airport for Sumisho Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1260 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Total number of rooms - 83