A stay at Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 15-minute walk of Tokyo International Forum and Ginza Six. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Imperial Garden Theatre and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 141 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 2000.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at San Michele serving guests of Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza. English breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mitsukoshi - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ginza Six - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Theatre - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69.1 km / 42.9 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 2400 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Luggage storage