Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Peninsula Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, just a 3-minute walk from Imperial Garden Theatre and 7 minutes by foot from Tokyo International Forum. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Kabuki-za Theatre and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 314 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Chinese cuisine at Hei Fung Terrace, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 3132 square feet (291 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hibiya Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ginza Six - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Diet Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69.4 km / 43.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Peninsula Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Please note: Children under the age of 11 must share a bed with their parents. Additional beds will not be provided.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 4800 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 49000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 4000.00 per night
- Pet fee: JPY 20000 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 12620.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Number of meeting rooms - 10
- -Couples/private dining
- -Conference space size (meters) - 291
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3132
- -Art gallery on site
- -Designer stores on site
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available