Hotel Monterey Akasaka
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Monterey Akasaka, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of National Diet Building and Tokyo Midtown. This hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Tokyo Tower and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 196 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
At Hotel Monterey Akasaka, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The building adjacent to the hotel is under construction until August 1, 2018 from 8 AM - 6 PM, excluding Sundays. Guests can expect some construction-related noise during this time. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 26 February 2018 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet